Moza KS Steering Wheel Features:
- 300mm Butterfly Style GT Wheel – The KS is MOZA’s E-sports ready, GT style racing wheel. With its sleek butterfly design and 300mm size, this wheel is built to deliver the ultimate immersion and realism.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composites – The KS wheel case is crafted from carbon fiber reinforced composites, which provide superior texture, durability and strength. Additionally, the quick-release connection structure has been strengthened using high-strength steel to ensure ultimate firmness and security during the sharpest turns at maximum force feedback.
- Programmable 0.25mm Short Travel RGB Buttons – The KS wheel features 10 short-travel RGB buttons, featuring 8 customizable colors for a personalized gaming experience. These buttons are designed to deliver quick, responsive triggers that simulate the authentic force, feel, and sound of real racing wheels. With just 0.25mm button travel, you can enjoy lightning-fast responsiveness that is 60% faster than ordinary buttons. Furthermore, the industry-leading button force of 600gf encourages confidence and consistency by preventing accidental presses. To add a high-tech feel to your setup, the KS wheel comes with transparent button stickers that can be easily customized to match your preferences.
- 8-Color RPM LED Light – With 10 high-brightness LED lights, you can customize up to 8 colors, offering an impressive 100 million possible combinations. But that’s not all – with the added ability to customize the RPM indicator switch mode and timing, you’ll have complete control over your racing setup.
- An Open Ecosystem – The MOZA KS wheel is the epitome of versatility, designed to work seamlessly with all MOZA wheelbases while also being compatible with 3rd party wheelbases via direct connection to PC.
- Hall Sensor Magnetic Paddle with Dual Clutch – Crafted from anodized aluminum. our KS magnetic paddles are both sleek and durable, providing a premium look and feel that will stand the test of time. Utilizing non-contact hall sensors with a precision of 0.03mm, the paddles are super stable and provide an unbeatable level of control. Additionally, the pre-installed silencer pads ensure a smooth and noise-free shifting experience. With lower clutch paddles that can be toggled between single clutch or dual clutch mode, or even programmed as a switch, pro racers can utilize the dual clutch mode in top racing titles such as iRacing and the F1 series.
- Light Weight Design – The KS wheel boasts an impressively low weight of 1220g, achieved through the use of lightweight materials and a carefully optimized structure. The light weight results in a lower moment of inertia, enhancing the wheel’s responsiveness and its ability to accurately replicate road textures and details.
- Injection Moulded TPE Rubber Grips – The TPE grips provide a soft precise feel whilst delivering superior grip and high friction forces needed for accurate steering control. To enhance the durability of the wheel, the grips are coated with a layer of corrosion-resistant material that protects against wear and tear.
- MOZA Quick Release – MOZA’s quick release system ensures a seamless wheel transition in seconds. Enjoy a stable, solid connection that works across the whole MOZA ecosystem.
- MOZA Pit House Control Suite – The Pit House steering wheel control page features a user-friendly interface that allows you to test the functionality of your wheel, adjust settings for dual-clutch paddle mode, and select between knob and joystick modes. You can also customize the gear shift indicator light color, brightness, and timing, and adjust button colors.
- Ergonomic Design
- Three 12-position Rotary Encoders, Two 20-position Thumb Encoders, 2 Depressible Joysticks, and 70 Programmable Input Signals