Aluminium Alloy Pedal Assembly:
– Almost every part of the CRP is made of CNC aluminium alloy. Offering the driver, a solidly built, durable platform that can handle the brake stomps, and the quick foot work on the throttle.
Load Cell Pressure Sensor:
– The CRP Pedals feature Moza’s Mpressure. A high precision load cell sensor offering the most accurate way to measure applied force. Potentiometer-based pedals are inconstant in measuring applied force. And when it comes to shaving seconds off a lap time, a driver needs to haver precise control.
3 Stage Clutch:
– A 3-stage clutch is a serious piece of sim racing equipment. There are three different clutch travel “stages”. The 1st Stage provides less starting resistance. The 2nd stage the resistance will sharply increase, like a clutch disc spring. The 3rd stage the resistance will drop off.
Reproducing the Thrill of Racing:
– Stiffer or softer, it is easy to change the resistance of the pedals. A driver can create the perfect pedal feel using the included springs and damping blocks.
Floor Mounted Organ Type Accelerator Pedal:
– The organ-type accelerator pedal allows the driver’s foot and pedal to follow the same trajectory. Which makes throttle control easier and more accurate.
Adjustable Travel + Adjustable Fit.